The Lorain City Schools is replacing the blue paper Emergency Medical Authorization forms with the online platform FinalForms to make it easier to update your contact information, add students, and stay connected with your schools. Once you create your FinalForms account you will no longer have to enter family and student information multiple times at the beginning of every school year! Get started with the links in the column at right.
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- FinalForms sent an email to all families on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 7:00PM to verify you are in their system.
- You can verify your account through the link emailed to you by FinalForms, or through the main district link here, which is the same link featured in the right hand column of this page
- You will be able to update your account online anytime your contact information changes so that school communication can continue to reach you in real time
- If your child is an athlete and you've already created an account for your child for sports participation, there's nothing for you to do: you already have an account!
- Already have an account and have a new student entering the school system? Simply log in to your account and select "add student" to save time!