There’s never been a better time to enroll in the Lorain City Schools! Your child will benefit from a personalized education, fine arts programming, championship athletics, state-of-the art buildings with the latest climate control and security features, college credit and career-tech credentialing, preschool and free, all-day Kindergarten.
Our district provides families with an array of wraparound services at no cost, regardless of your financial situation. This includes free breakfast and lunch, no school fees, and a shuttle to appointments at our Mercy Clinic located inside Washington Elementary.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES DURING REGISTRATION
COVID-safe procedures will be in place to keep our visitors and staff safe during the registration process:
- Face masks are required
- Sanitize hands upon entry at the sanitizing station
- 6' social distancing must be maintained
To ensure the process goes smoothly, the following procedures will be in place:
- Only parents/guardians are required for the registration process. Please do not bring children, family members, etc. unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Three families can be served at a time.
- Lorain City Schools staff and signage will help direct you through the registration process.