WHAT | Lorain County Public Health is providing two upcoming FREE COVID Vaccination Clinic for families, staff and community members as an added layer of safety through the end of the school year.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE | Lorain City Schools families, staff and community members.
WHEN TO REGISTER | ASAP AT THIS LINK
CLINIC DATES | There are two dates to choose from at Lorain High School (see specifics below) Please park in the lot south of the cafeteria. You will enter through the cafeteria doors, sign in with one of our volunteers, and be directed to the gymnasium for your vaccine.
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 | PFIZER CLINIC *more appointments just added*
APP CODE: TDL-T2S
- Participants of this clinic will receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- Individuals aged 16 and older are eligible for the Pfizer vaccine.
- A parent or guardian must be present when their student is being vaccinated.
- The second dose of the Pfizer vaccine will be on Wednesday, May 5th.
- Parents and guardians will need to sign up their students who are under 18. Parents will register for an account, and then they will be able “add a family member”
Saturday, April 10, 2021 | MODERNA CLINIC *more appointments just added
App Code: KJZ-UMD
- Participants of this clinic will receive the Moderna vaccine.
- Individuals aged 18 years or older are eligible for the Moderna vaccine.
- The second dosage date for our Moderna clinic will be announced shortly!
Why is this so last minute? This is an admittedly quick turn around. This opportunity was only recently presented to us and we wanted to err on the side of providing this opportunity to families, despite the quick turnaround.