Flyer Approval & Distribution
Flyer Information for PARENTS
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
LCS uses an electronic flyer distribution program called Peachjar. Peachjar replaces paper flyers. Through Peachjar, each school can send e-flyers to its families, and outside organizations can send approved e-flyers to all families in the district. These e-flyers are also posted on each school’s website for at least one month. Look for the Peachjar icon on your school’s website.
Peachjar is used exclusively for distribution of district- and school-approved flyers. Peachjar does not share or use your email address for any other purpose.
How parents receive Peachjar e-flyers. If you provided your email address to your school on your student’s contact information form, a Peachjar account has been established for you, and you should have received an email from Peachjar with your login information. This is provided so that you can manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to log in to receive or view e-flyers. If you did not provide your email address and would like to receive Peachjar e-flyers, let your school office know to add your email address to their student database.
If you as a parent are not receiving emails from Peachjar, there are a few possible reasons for this:
- Your email address is not on file with your school or it is incorrect. Let your school office know to add or edit your email address in the student information system.
- The Peachjar emails are going into your spam folder or you can't see the images in the email. To prevent the e-flyers from going into your spam folder, add “email@example.com” to your email contacts. When you receive your first e-flyer, be sure to click “always display images.” If you prefer text emails, you can indicate that in your Peachjar account. Text emails are also best for accessibility.
- You unsubscribed from Peachjar emails. To resubscribe, visit www.peachjar.com.
Can't access your Peachjar account? See these FAQs for resetting your password and troubleshooting other issues.
WHAT DO RECIPIENTS SEE?
- The email "from" name is the district name (if the parent has children in multiple schools) or the school name (if the parent has children in a single school).
- School flyers are listed first in emails, followed by a labeled section for flyer opportunities from community organizations.
- School flyers in the email and on the school landing pages appear with a small school icon next to them.
- For parents with children in multiple schools, the school(s) sending the flyer are clearly noted under each flyer.
- Each flyer can have buttons where parents can click to see the entire flyer and all action items (share, view on map, add to calendar).
- How to print a Peachjar flyer. To download, print to a PDF file.
- Flyer senders may add call-to-action buttons that appear next to the "view" button:
- Learn more
- Sign up