Welcome to Registration
Thank you for selecting the Lorain City Schools for your child’s education!
There’s never been a better time to enroll in the Lorain City Schools. Your child will benefit from a personalized education, fine arts programming, a championship athletics program, new state-of-the art buildings with the latest climate control and security features, the best college credit options in the state, and all-day Kindergarten*. Enjoy the convenience of free in-school breakfast and lunch, no school fees, and free parent programs.
*Children must be five years of age on or before August 1st to be eligible to enroll in kindergarten.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact us at 440-830-4055.
TO REGISTER IN PERSON
Join us at the Lorain Administration Center, 2601 Pole Avenue, Lorain, Ohio
Please bring the following documentation:
Other options for proof of residency Include:*MOST RECENT - 30 DAYS*• Bank Statement• Government Check
- Proof of Birth or Foreign Documentation of Birth
- Immunization Records
- Social Security number -optional
- Custody(divorce) Papers if they apply
- 1 Parent’s Proof of Residency (See examples below)
- Utility Bill - MOST RECENT – 30 days
- Emergency contact information - trusted adults the school can contact if parents/guardians cannot be reached
• Pay check
• Property Taxes
• Housing rental contract
• Mortgage documents
• Official state or local government letter or document on letterhead or official seal
• Letter or documentation issued by the postmaster
• Other government document
***All documents must contain name and address and date.If you do not have proof of residency in your name and stay with someone else we will need a proof of residency form along with proof of residency for the person you live with.To request student records or transcripts email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2601 Pole AvenueLorain, Ohio 44052Office (440) 830-4055Fax (440) 282-7251Registration Hours7am to 3:30pm, Monday through FridayRecords RequestsCoordinator for Registration and SOES(440) 830-4046Registrar(440) 830 4045Homeless Liaison(440) 830-4054