Welcome to Registration
Calling all Titans!
Register early and avoid long lines in the Fall
There’s never been a better time to enroll in the Lorain City Schools. Your child will benefit from a personalized education, fine arts programming, a championship athletics program, new state-of-the art buildings with the latest climate control and security features, the best college credit options in the state, and free, all-day Kindergarten. Enjoy the convenience of free in-school breakfast and lunch, no school fees, and free parent programs.
Thank you for selecting the Lorain City Schools for your child’s education!
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact us at 440-830-4055.
TO REGISTER IN PERSON
Join us at the Lorain Administration Center
2601 Pole Avenue, Lorain, Ohio
1. Proof of Birth or Foreign Documentation of Birth
2. Immunization Records
3. Social Security number -optional
4. Custody(divorce) Papers if they apply
5. 1 Parent’s Proof of Residency• Utility Bill - MOST RECENT – 30 daysOther options for proof of residency: MOST RECENT - 30 DAYS• Bank Statement• Government Check
• Pay check
• Property Taxes
• Housing rental contract
• Mortgage documents
• Official state or local government letter or document on letterhead or official seal
• Letter or documentation issued by the postmaster
• Other government document*Please remember to bring Emergency contact information - trusted adults the school can contact if parents/guardians cannot be reached.
*all documents must contain name and address and dateIf you do not have proof of residency in your name and stay with someone else we will need a proof of residency form along with proof of residency for the person you live with.To request student records or transcripts email email@example.com.