Welcome to Data Accountability and Technology
Welcome to Data Accountability and Technology! Our goals are to:
- Build and maintain a technical architecture that provides a strong and scalable foundation in support of the goals of the division.
- Provide efficient and effective support for all the instructional and administrative technology resources for students and staff.
- Ensure management systems operate effectively.
- Monitor policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure that computing resources are secure and recoverable.
- Maintain systems for communication and collaboration throughout the division.
- Provide standardized tools and resources (hardware, software, online subscriptions).
- Evaluate how technology is employed appropriately to support a rich learning environment.
- Provide a variety of effective professionalism development options for staff, include workshops, coaching, and online instruction.
- Maintain a program for instructional leaders that fosters effective use of technology in support of teaching and learning.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
Brett KluiberAssociate Director for Network Technology(440) 830-4036Dawn DruskyEMIS Coordinatorddrusky@loraincsd.org(440) 830-4021Marissa BrownHelp Desk Specialist(440) 830-4036Joe AgostoSystem Support Technicianjagosto@loraincsd.orgBrian BombackSenior Systems Analystbbomback@loraincsd.orgMike BombackSystem Support Technicianmbomback@loraincsd.orgBrandon GraySystem Support Specialistbgray@loraincsd.orgEddie HolmanNetwork Coordinatoreholman@loraincsd.org