Change in Registration?

Change in Registration?

ONCE YOUR CHILD STARTS SCHOOL | When the school year begins please log back into FinalForms - this is where you'll complete your emergency medical authorization (EMA) and health forms.

NEW ADDRESS WITHIN THE DISTRICT | If you move within the Lorain City School district, please remember to provide your child's school with your NEW proof of residence.

NEW ADDRESS OUTSIDE OF THE DISTRICT | If you enroll your student in another school school you must withdraw your student in person at the Registration office, located at the Lorain Administration Office, 2601 Pole Avenue, Lorain, OH 44052.

NOTE: if you enroll your child in an online or charter school your child cannot be withdrawn from Lorain City Schools until verification from the school that your child is fully enrolled and logged on and attending is received in the Lorain City Schools registration office. The school can email a request for records to [email protected]
© 2024. Lorain City Schools. All Rights Reserved.