From the Principal’s Desk
Ms. Marie I. Contreras-Deshuk
Lorain City School District is excited to welcome you to the 2021 following the learning plan you selected for your family. Children on Hybrid A will start in person on Monday, January 11, 2021. Hybrid A meets Monday and Tuesday. Children on Hybrid B start in person on Thursday, January 14, 2021. Hybrid B meets on Wednesday and Friday. Wednesdays are Asynchronous.
- Attendance Matters: Please ensure your child in on time to school every day. Our schedule is 9:00 – 1:30 PM.
- Remote Students: If your family has decided to remain remote your children will continue to learning virtually from home. Remote students will livestream into class to participate along with their in-person classmates, following the same daily schedule.
- Parent Teacher Conferences via Zoom, 3:30 – 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 4 and Thursday, November 5.
- Coats for Kids Distribution: Parents can pick up their students coats 12:30-3:00. Monday, November 16: Grades 4/5; Tuesday, November 17 Grades 2-3; Wednesday, November 18, Pre-K-1st
- Technology: Please know if you are experiencing difficulties with technology we are here for you. Assistant Principal Stewart and our building techs will help. Please call the school, 440-830-4190 or the district’s Tech Helpline at 830-4357.
Mark Your Calendar
Daily 9:00 Morning Meeting via Zoom. Please login on time.
Daily 9:15: Block I via Zoom
Daily 10:15: Block II via Zoom
Daily 11:15: Block III via Zoom
Daily 12:00: Lunch on your own.
- Gym, Art, Music, Library or Computer Lab
- Intervention/Enrichment Time. Please login for this small group or 1:1 Instruction Time.
November 4 & 5: Grade 3 Ohio State English Language Arts Test, IN School
November 4 & 5: Parent/Teacher Conferences via Zoom. 3:30-6:30
November 16: Coats for Kids Pickup,
12:30-3:00 -Grades 4-5
November 17: Coats for Kids Pickup,
12:30-3:00 -Grades 2 -3
November 18: Coats for Kids Pickup,
November 25, 26, and 27 No School
Daily Attendance Matters for Synchronous & Asynchronous Times