The Lorain City School District has partnered with MercyHealth to provide full-service medical services at Washington Elementary School. Students, families, staff and community members can receive services by appointment -- same-day and walk-ins are available!
- Immunizations and Flu Shots
- Sports and Physical Exams
- Vision and hearing Screenings
- Chronic Disease Management
- Well Visits and Sick Visits
- Common concerns such as ear aches, bumps, bruises, etc.
During the school year, Mercy clinicians work closely with our School Health Professionals to ensure students are treated and can return to class with little time away from instruction. Mercy staff work with your insurance carrier to cover services, and will manage the proper paperwork for families who do not have insurance. Bilingual support is available for individuals who speak Spanish.