The Curriculum & Instruction Team works to ensure that our students receive high quality, standards-based instruction and that teachers and staff have the needed resources and training to make that happen. We work closely with our schools to probive the following:
- Administration of NWEA Tests
- Administration of High States Assessments (OSTs and End of Course Exams)
- Common Assessments (e.g. ANet)
- Current Available Curricular Resources and Professional Development
- Curriculum Adoption
- Pacing Guides and Curriculum Mapping
- Scholar Data Analysis and Reporting
- Standards-Based Grading and Report Cards
- Other items that deal with equity, curriculum and assessment.
Please explore the links provided to access the resources and materials.