CLASS OF 2020 GRADUATION | In accordance with state guidelines, the Lorain High Graduation Ceremony will be honored through a blended approach, with the virtual ceremony available for our community to view on TV20, the district website and social media on Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
Here's what you need to know:
- The Class of 2020 "Virtual Graduation" will be filmed in the Lorain High School auditorium.
- Each potential graduate will be scheduled for their walk across the stage for the week of May 26th. Students will receive their time slot through their school Gmail account.
Tuesday, May 26 | 10:00 - 4:30 | A-C
Wednesday, May 27 | 9:00 - 4:30 | D-L
Thursday, May 28 | 10:00 - 6:00 | M-R
Friday, May 29 | 9:00 - 3:00 | S-Z
- Graduation video recordings will be captured and compiled by TV20.
- In accordance with physical distancing guidelines, there will be a strict limit of four (4) guests, including young children, who may attend in-person with the graduate.
- The ceremony will be available for view on June 9, 2020 at 7:00PM for all those who can not participate in person.
- Graduates should arrive 15 minutes in their cap and gown.
- Lorain High staff will help graduates and their family members to check in and navigate through the ceremony.
- When the graduate walks across the stage, he or she will receive a certificate for their diploma during the virtual ceremony.
- Official diplomas will be mailed out June 1st and June 2nd to the address provided by graduates on the day of their graduation ceremony. Diplomas will be mailed when all course requirements have been satisfied.
Your thirteen years of hard work and dedication have not gone unnoticed. Please know that we are doing everything in our power to make this day as memorable and special as possible. Titan Class of 2020, please know that you have always been one of a kind and the whole Lorain community supports you.